Friday, January 21, 2011

What kind of hobbies can I introduce to my 48 year old mother to keep her busy?



Your Ad Here





Question by In Love With My Soul Mate: What kind of hobbies can I introduce to my 48 year old mother to keep her busy?

My mother suffers from manic depression and adult ADD.

She used to do scrap booking and I saw a huge difference in her personality during that time. I think it is due to the concentration on one task that keeps her from thinking so much on other "problems" she creates in her life.

Any ideas for hobbies for a woman 48 years old? She is done with scrap booking because she basically did everything she could do with all our family pictures, and honestly, I think she got bored with it.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by beamer
I think gardening would be fun.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment