Thursday, January 20, 2011

Q&A: What animals hunt California Condors and how do California Condors defend themselves?



Your Ad Here





Question by ☆♥♫♪♣♠♦ Me ☆♥♫♪♣♠♦: What animals hunt California Condors and how do California Condors defend themselves?

I only know these animals that hunt California Condors, but these animals only hunt California Condor Chicks. Although I have no idea how California Condors defend themselves.

1. Ravens break condor eggs when they can and eat them.

2. Golden eagles and coyotes watch for a chance to snatch condor chicks as the young birds explore their surroundings.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Baiji-Kite
If I'm not mistaken, I do believe vultures vomit their food if something/one bothers them while they're feeding. (I could be wrong so don't botch me!)

I know that barn owls vomit and defecate on predators as well.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment