Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The LOC’s 2010 highlights



Your Ad Here



Betty Crocker's Guide to Easy Entertaining (1959)

Entertaining


Image by litlnemo

Found at Goodwill. This book has a bunch of recipes and a lot of advice that seems very old-fashioned to modern people, I think. But some good advice, too. Some of the food looks good and some... is not what I would serve. An interesting thrift store find.

Those Lemon Sunshine Tarts are basically just tarts and lemon curd. Not that that's a bad thing... I think I will make some.

The LOC's 2010 highlights

The Local Organising Committee for next year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup presents a look at the principal activities it has been involved in during 2010.

Read more on FIFA







Swift & savory

The last days before Christmas -- and the first days after -- are as busy as busy gets. This year, with the holiday on a Saturday, folks might find themselves hosting get-togethers on the Sunday after Christmas as well as through the remaining days of 2010.

Read more on The Columbus Dispatch







Four ways of keeping the season in my heart

I want this Christmas to be memorable. I want to look past the gift giving, decorating, and entertaining and make it...

Read more on Deseret News








Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment