Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mothers, Gift, Mutti's
Some cool Mothers images:

Mutti's mother's day gift

Mothers


Image by Unhindered by Talent

We put this montage together for my mother as a Mother's Day gift several months ago, and I stumbled across it today and figured I'd post it, both for my records and because it was a nice grouping with some cool colors.

All the original images are in the Local needle arts show except the girdles on the bottom right, which is from the Jess Larson's art girdles set. My wonderful wife helped organize both of these events (which were in early 2006), and my mother contributed to in several ways (esp. to the local needle arts show).

032/365: Mothering

Mothers


Image by Diamond Farah

had a greatttttttttt visit with Chris O'leary of Ocala Tattoo, can't wait to get ink'd <3
I feel like I've been doing almost nothing except mothering Quin today. We had dinner at our friends house, Chicken Parmmm, mmm, and like... i dont know, Im super tired... so...
good night.
-D


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Mothers:

Mothers of Incest Survivors: Another Side of the Story Reviews ...
The VBAC Companion: The Expectant Mother’s Guide to Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Reviews ...
Star Mother’s Youngest Child ...
Q&A: What tips would you offer mothers on how to maintain balance in their busy lives? ...
Ibsen: 4 Major Plays, Vol. 2: Ghosts/An Enemy of the People/The Lady from the Sea/John Gabriel Borkman (Signet Classics) ...
Clothed in Christ – Leader’s Guide (Faith in Motion Series) – Download Edition ...
“The future of a child is the work of the mother “. Mothers educators without any specific studies ? ...
Day 23/365 Mother’s Little Helper ...
Foundations and Concrete Work (For Pros By Pros) Reviews ...
My mothers birthday is coming up and I want to do a cool photo project for her? ...
Gift:

LENSEC Gives the Gift of Security to St. Joseph Medical Center Patients and Families ...
Mutti's:

No comments:

Post a Comment