Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What military entitlements are allowed to the spouse after a divorce?



Your Ad Here





Question by Eric H: What military entitlements are allowed to the spouse after a divorce?

Married for almost 13 years now but the wife now wants a divorce. The entire marriage was during my military service. I am due to retire in just a few years now.

I know that once I am retired, she is entitled to half of my retirement pay. But what else? Will she be able to still have an ID card or access to medical/dental? If my wife also has custody of our kids, what entitlements are the kids allowed to receive? Thanks for any answers.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by army wife (cant wait for R&R)
the kids get all your benefits(tri-care) but i dont know about the wife. i know she gets them til your divorce is final.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment