Saturday, February 19, 2011

How can I become a web design teacher in a community college?



Your Ad Here





Question by Custom S: How can I become a web design teacher in a community college?

I want to teach web design in a local community college. So far I have my associated degree. I am also in the web design business and have been for years. What do I need to do to become a web design teacher?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by neniaf
First of all, what you have is an associate's degree, not an associated degree. Secondly, in my experience, many community colleges offer these classes online as part of a set of canned classes that they buy, so there aren't many opportunities in that field. Finally, usually a master's degree is the minimum requirement to teach anything at a community college, so you would need to continue first for a bachelor's and then for your master's degree.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment