Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does anyone know a website where I can download The Odyseyy audiobook from?



Your Ad Here



Audiobook
by Pioneer Library System

Question by zachifield: Does anyone know a website where I can download The Odyseyy audiobook from?

There are several versions of The Odyssey, but the one I need is the one written by Homer and translated by W.H.D Rouse. I need a downloadable audiobook of each chapter or the whole book as one. I've searched all over Google for it and everything wants money for it, however, I did this for Tom Sawyer and eventually found a website that let me download it for free. Know of any websites? Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by vaughndhume
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

They seem do be a studious lot.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment