Monday, April 4, 2011

Farewell, Fond


A fond farewell



Your Ad Here





The North Platte Telegraph Exert your talents and distinguish yourself, Samuel Johnson wrote. "And don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire."

Read more on North Platte Telegraph







Should kids have cell phones? Not until they can pay the bill

A reader asks if I have ever written a column on texting while eating in restaurants. “Recently my husband and I observed a small group at a table near us in a local restaurant,” she writes. “There were two teenage boys and a mother. They never...

Read more on The Shelby Star







2011 NFL Draft: Breaking Down the Draft Prospects with Biggest Bust Potential

Whenever I've just watched an episode of Family Guy , I always wind up with mixed thoughts on what I just saw. There were those good moments when I found myself laughing hysterically, and then there were those bad moments when the attempts at humor failed miserably. That's kind of how the NFL Draft usually plays out, as some teams are left smiling while others are left hanging their heads ...

Read more on Bleacher Report








Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Farewell:

Fond:

No comments:

Post a Comment