Sunday, December 12, 2010

Physics
by behnisch

Question by - -:

What kinds of physics classes does an Archaeology major need to take?



I'm planning to switch from Engineering to Archaeology, and the last thing I need is more physics. :/ So if there's as much physics in Archaeology as Engineering requires (esp. the same kinds of physics classes), then I'm dropping my plan to major in Archaeology though it is such an interesting subject because I do understand physics, I'm afraid.




Best answer:

Answer by CCRN
Ummm none whatsoever if you can avoid it and still meet your colleges mathematical criteria. At my school to graduate you only needed to take one math course of your choice as long as it was at least 100 level, which algebra was. If this is undergrad where do you attend college? Usually you ha ve an Anthropology major with a concentration in Archaeology.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment